Tuesday, January 22, 2008

IN JAIL WHEN I "SAW THE LIGHT"in 88,NOW iTs 2008!






I felt a wave of contentment & peace & overwhelming LOVE!I have never felt anything like it before or since...but its not like i havent tried.It cannot be found by any drug u take...but its the best feeling i have ever felt.The moment i gave all my problems & troubles to GOD,through his son Jesus Christ,i was touched by a "presence" i couldnt see anything but i sure could feel it.I was at total PEACE!NO matter what happened to me-it didnt matter to me anymore anyways...i was content,& the overwhelming love i felt in that place of evil...well it has kept me going through many rough times...Its strange now that i am out of jail...that to recall the moment i felt most loved & content,was back inside-lol jail!That very moment i chose to turn it all over to GOD...was the moment that i gained my freedom.It no longer mattered if i was found guilty or NOT-guilty,i was saved,& that was what really mattered most-at least to me,james jc "joey" gough,at that time & i still think the same way-I now do "talks" on Living with HIV-Harm reduction based aproach i used in life is also what i preach,safe sex condom promotion & STD testing promotion-know your staus-get tested for HIV !It turned out that i got out just in time to bury my grandfather & was a pall-bearer 4 him.I would end up back inside 3 months later with a Home -invasion charge again i was not guilty-but plea bargained down to an 8 months go at Monteith.Canadian Justice System needs some overhauling i would say.Child molestors going free is BS.Kill 1 man=murderer,kill 10 men=serial killer kill 100 & your a king!~~go figure eh folks~WHERES ALL THE LOVE GONE?I THINK ALL MEN EVERYWHERE KNOW BAD STUFF IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER,THEY FEEL IT IN THEIR BONES,& IS THE REAL REASON THE STOCK MARKETS CRASHED.REBOUNDED NOW...ON NEWS THAT THE INTEREST RATE IS BEING LOWERED 3/4%!!!wELL THATS ALL 4 NOW FOLKS,PEACE N LOVE NOT WARS N WALLS EH FOLKS!!!

No comments: